I’m sharing with you my latest poster about high performance computing arena. I just wanted to introduce HPC to both undergraduate and new graduate students. It contains interesting pointers to related topics to HPC. I’m organizing it into these main sections:
- What’s high performance computing?
- What’s the role of supercomputers in HPC?
- How do we measure the performance of supercomputers?
- Where supercomputers are heading to?
- The fastest supercomputer in the whole world (quick facts)
- Anatomy of next generation supercomputers?
- Upcoming challenges in HPC
- Utilization of supercomputers in other science domains, such as computational material sciences, computational biology, and computation chemistry.
- HPC in computer science and engineering.
- Future of HPC
You can get a high resolution version here. A snapshot with a fair resolution is below.