As I’m heading to the AMD Fusion Developer Summit 2011, I thought it might be a good idea to share for now sessions of the pre-summit tutorials.
- Introduction to OpenCL
- Advanced OpenCL and OpenGL Debugging and Profiling
- OpenCL Application Analysis and Optimization Made Easy With AMD APP Profiler
- Memory Model on Fusion APUs and the Benefit of Zero-Copy Approaches
- DirectCompute Hands-On Tutorial
- Hands on with System Dependency Analyzer (SDA) for Heterogeneous Computing
- Performance Optimization Examples on Fusion Platforms
I’ll post later today my notes from sessions I able to attend.